Cubs Large Bead Silver Round Bracelet
$30 (org. $36)
with code: #Cubs
Cardinals Large Bead Silver Round Bracelet
$30 (org. $36)
with code: #Cards
Exclusive offer: $30 Bracelet
Baseball season is here! The Cardinals will play the Cubs this month at Busch Stadium (August 29-31). Cheer on your favorite team with a She Beads Large Bead Silver Round Bracelet. Receive this bracelet for a limited time for only $30. Use either #Cubs or #Cards at checkout to receive your exclusive discount.
Ends July 9th
Who will win the famous rivalry?
Here are some random facts from both teams:
- The Chicago Cubs have won 16 National League Pennants.
- The Cubs were the first team ever to win back-to-back World Series Championships.
- The Cubs are one of the top five grossing teams in the MLB.
- Wrigley was the first park that allowed fans to keep foul balls.
- No baseball has ever hit the Wrigley Field scoreboard
- The famous ivy in the outfield was planted in 1937
- St. Louis Cardinals have won 18 National League Pennants.
- The St. Louis Cardinals were founded as the St. Louis Brown Stockings.
- Fredbird and Rally Squirrel are the mascots for the St. Louis Cardinals.
- In the first season of the new Busch Stadium, the St. Louis Cardinals sold every game out.
- Busch Stadium sells 920,000 hot dogs, 252,000 pounds of nacho chips and 50,000 gallons of cheese in one season
- Cardinals legend Stan Musial got his 3,000th hit off the rival Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field
EXTRA DISCOUNTS: post pictures of your bracelet on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or Instagram using our handles or #shebeads and you'll receive a code! *If we missed your post, email a screenshot to Alexandra@sbstore.com!
Alexandra, or Alex, has been in the company for a lifetime! Daughter of She Beads creator, Sandy Rueve, Alex directs the marketing department and received her marketing degree from Quinlan School of Business. She loves strategy at and away from work. On her time away from the company, she can always be found playing pool (as in billiards). "I think strategy is as critical to marketing as it is to pool playing. You must have a strategy to win the game, and you must always be planning your next few shots while lining up."
Leave a comment